The goDiscover SmartChart kit is a set of 12 multi-sensory, knowledge building charts, and interactive pen. This kit is created for children who are really curious. Apt for parents who want to initiate their children for the more complex concepts. It explains concepts that build knowledge and aid children in their regular school curriculum, without the pressure of learning.
The age group of 5 to 10 is a critical one where the child is ascending towards complex concepts both from the point of view of studies and personality development. SmartChart aids in making this transition interesting, easy, and fun. Because of the additional re-recordable stickers that comes along with the box, child’s interaction is not just limited to charts but it opens a plethora of options to experiment and interact with - with the surroundings, friends, and any other study material.
SmartChart triggers curiosity and helps in an easy and impactful transition to complex concepts.
- Set of 12 interactive charts that open an immersive experience in learning, engagement, and fun.
- 1 interactive talking Pen
- Rechargeable Battery
- 1 data cable
- 1 chart of 141 re-recordable stickers
- Topics - Continents & Oceans, Human Body, Hindi Varnmala, India, Occupations, Seasons, Advanced Shapes, Solar System, Sound, Means of Transportation, Musical Instrument, Road Signs
Care Instructions: Charts are laminated.
5 – 10 Years Old
HOW TO USE
- Switch on the SmartPen with a long press.
- Point the pen on the contents, pictures, additional buttons, etc. given on the pages of books.
- Listen to the contents and characters from every page of the book come alive and talk.
- The pages have buttons of record - stop - play.
- Using these with the SmartPen, your little one can record their own voice and content.
- The re-recordable stickers that comes with the product can be used for creating content not just on the SmartBook pages but also on other books and objects.
- Parents can also record instructions, information or to keep a record of what your little one learned today.
The book can be used by the child alone as well as in a group since it is a screenless technology, it provides a safe space but with an abundance of interactions involving maximum senses that makes learning easy and fun.
Paper, Board & ABS Plastic